Door Factory 2020 Premium
All prices are displayed in US$
The Door Factory not only simplifies the creation of doors, it creates doors that are incredibly easy to use. Any Revit user, from novice to expert, can create the doors they need quickly and easily. You will save time by creating doors as and when you need them, achieving consistency for all the doors in your project while you stay focused on your design.
The Door Factory is an add-in application for Full Revit.
It is not suitable for Revit LT.
Get 3 versions for the price of 1
There is a specific version of the Door Factory add-in application for each version of Revit (2020, 2019 & 2018). We recognise that you may have current projects in all these versions Revit and will want to use the Door Factory in all of them. With this bundle you get the 2020 2019 & 2018 versions for the same price. The Door families created are version specific. For more information refer to the Door Factory FAQ's
RevitWorks has an upgrade policy for customers to upgrade their Door Factory to a newer version at a substantially reduced rate. Please refer to the Upgrades section on the product page for more information.
1. Select the number of users you require from the options above and hit the Add to Bag button
2. Hit the Go to Checkout button
3. Continue to complete your payment using the secure payment gateway as directed.
4. Once payment has been completed your browser will be redirected to the Payment Confirmation page where you will be able to download the Door Factory installation files.
(The downloads are approximately 84,500 KB each. We recommend you use a download manager to ensure the downloads are successfully completed)
5. We will send you a separate email with your Activation Code for the Door Factory. This may take up to 24 hours to arrive.
If your browser is not redirected to the download, or you do not receive a confirmation email or activation email, please contact us directly at email@example.com
1. Ensure Revit is closed. Run the downloaded Door Factory installation file and follow the instructions in the Installation Wizard
2. When the Installation is finished, start Revit and go to the Add-ins tab on the Ribbon. Click on the Activate RevitWorks icon. Copy and paste the activation code from the email into the field on the activation screen and hit the Activate button.
3. You will need to restart Revit to use the Door Factory.