Door Factory 2023 Premium UPGRADE
All prices are displayed in US$
The Door Factory not only simplifies the creation of doors, it creates doors that are incredibly easy to use. Any Revit user, from novice to expert, can create the doors they need quickly and easily. You will save time by creating doors as and when you need them, achieving consistency for all the doors in your project while you stay focused on your design.
The Door Factory 2023 Premium is an add-on application for:
Autodesk Revit 2023
This product is only valid for existing Door Factory customers only. If you have not purchased a previous version of the Door Factory, please do not continue with this purchase as we will not be able to supply you with an activation key.
There is a specific version of the Door Factory add-in application for each version of Revit (2022, 2021 & 2020 etc).With this upgrade you are purchasing the Door Factory 2023 Premium as a new separate application. Your existing previous version(s) of the Door Factory will still remain active.
1. Select the number of users you require from the options above and hit the Add to Cart button
2. Hit the View Cart button to review your selection then hit the Proceed to Checkout button
3. Continue to complete your payment using the secure payment gateway as directed.
4. Upon a successful payment, you will receive an order confirmation email with a download link.
5. We will send you a separate email with your Activation Code for the Door Factory. This may take up to 24 hours to arrive.
If you do not receive a confirmation email or activation email, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Ensure Revit is closed. Run the downloaded Door Factory installation file and follow the instructions in the Installation Wizard
2. When the Installation is finished, start Revit and go to the Add-ins tab on the Ribbon. Click on the Activate RevitWorks icon. Copy and paste the activation code from the email into the field on the activation screen and hit the Activate button.
3. You will need to restart Revit to use the Door Factory.