Elevation Reporter 2021 Upgrade
All prices are displayed in US$
Add-in for Full Revit: Version 2021
A special add-in that allows the fixture elevation height to be shown with the plan symbol automatically.
This product is only valid for existing Premium Electrical customers only. If you have not purchased a previous version of the Premium Electrical package please do not continue with this purchase as we will not be able to supply you with an activation key.
There is a specific version of the Elevation Reporter add-in application for each version of Revit). We recognize that you may have current projects in all these versions Revit and will want to use the Elevation Reporter in all of them.
With this upgrade you are purchasing the Elevation Reporter 2020 as a new separate application. Your existing previous version(s) of the Elevation Reporter will still remain active.
1. Select the number of users you require from the options above and hit the Add to Cart button
2. Hit the View Cart button to review your selection then hit the Proceed to Checkout button
3. Continue to complete your payment using PayPal as directed.
4. Upon a successful payment, you will receive an order confirmation email with a download link.
5. We will send you a separate email with your Activation Code for the Elevation Reporter. This may take up to 24 hours to arrive.
If you do not receive a confirmation email or activation email, please contact us directly at email@example.com
1. Ensure Revit is closed. Run the downloaded Elevation Reporter installation file and follow the instructions in the Installation Wizard
2. When the Installation is finished, start Revit and go to the Add-ins tab on the Ribbon. Click on one the Elevation Reporter "Check" buttons. Copy and paste the activation code from the email into the field on the activation screen and hit the Activate button.